Block fill, one Cryptocurrency Trading Technology Company, Today announced the release of Phoenix, its new software-as-a-service (SaaS) encryption interface, designed for institutional clients to access the company’s proprietary cryptocurrency trading technology and liquidity.
With the new platform, investors can use the following functions:
- Desktop, Mac native, web and mobile platform versions
- Nearly unlimited research options, drawing tools, and fully customizable user interface
- Volume weighted average price (VWAP), volume overview, order flow, real-time market value, correlation matrix, heat map, etc.
- Chart trading and advanced functions, such as server-side OCO (order-cancel-order) commands
- Real-time network data on the chain, such as difficulty and hash rate, analysis and data export functions
- Proven infrastructure supports deep liquidity
- All customized technical services provided by BlockFills
Phoenix is the newest member of BlockFills’ evolving SaaS ecosystem, which focuses on liquidity providers and professional consumers. The company was founded in 2018, launched its software division in the first quarter of 2021, and introduced two new institutional trading solutions named “Vision” and “Zephyr”.
“Our team has noticed the gap in available technology-other crypto platforms often crash, provide substandard customer service, execute orders at different prices, or often have poor technical design. According to our decades of institutional trading Experience, we know we can and should have better choices. So, we launched Phoenix.”
– Nick Hammer, co-founder and CEO of BlockFills