The Powerball jackpot on Saturday exceeded $1 billion.
The lottery numbers are 22, 23, 37, 62 and 63. Powerball is 19 and Powerball is 3X.
But again, there is no winner for the $523 million jackpot, which means that the highest prize in the next draw will be even higher. The jackpot on Tuesday, September 28, will be $545 million, with a cash value of $392.1 million.
Although no one won the first prize in Saturday’s draw, there were still some big winners.
Three players from Connecticut, New Jersey and Pennsylvania matched all five white balls and each won $1 million. A player from Illinois did the same thing, but thanks to Power Play, their prize money tripled to $3 million.
Another 27 players matched four white balls and power balls and won a prize of $50,000. Six of them won three times the prize through Power Play, reaching $150,000.
The last time a player won the Powerball jackpot was in June, when A player from Florida won a prize of $268 million. Before that, since March 27, another player Received $238 million from Florida prize.
Top 10 Powerball Awards
- On January 13, 2016, three players in California, Florida, and Tennessee received a total of $1.586 billion.
- On March 27, 2019, a player in Wisconsin won $768.4 million
- On August 23, 2017, a player in Massachusetts won $758.7 million
- On January 20, 2021, a player in Maryland won $730 million
- On October 27, 2018, two players in Iowa and New York won $687.8 million
- On May 18, 2013, a player in Florida received $590.5 million
- On November 28, 2012, two players from Arizona and Missouri won $587.5 million
- On February 11, 2015, three players from North Carolina, Puerto Rico and Texas won $564.1 million
- On January 6, 2018, a player from New Hampshire won $559.7 million
- On July 30, 2016, a player from New Hampshire won $487 million
How to play Powerball
Each lottery ticket is $2 per game. Players can choose five numbers from 1 to 69, and a red Powerball number from 1 to 26. In some cases, players can also increase the non-jackpot prize by $1 by using the Power Play option.
The raffle is usually held twice a week, every Tuesday and Saturday, at 10:59 pm Eastern time. Each draw is broadcast live from the lottery studio in Tallahassee, Florida.
Jackpot winners can choose to use their prizes as an annuity, or pay a lump sum in a smaller amount. The annuity option provides you with a 30-year payment for 29 years, with each payment increasing by 5% until the final payment.
If you win the Powerball jackpot, please call the lottery official at 1-800-222-0996.