Can you briefly introduce the background of ZeroHybrid Network to our readers?
Most calculations on the Internet today are untrustworthy; they lack strategies or patterns to ensure the correct execution of the calculation process, because everything is concentrated in the Web 2.0 era. With the help of blockchain technology and widely spread TEE-based chipsets, we can build a trusted computing world based on the ZeroHybrid network.
The Zero Hybrid Network is a decentralized trusted computing network based on blockchain, which will become the underlying infrastructure of the future digital world. ZeroHybrid Network builds a trusted computing environment on entities with computing capabilities such as PCs, servers, and mobile devices. It uses a substrate to implement a multi-terminal, multi-architecture blockchain network, and combines computing-capable devices from all corners of the world to form a global trusted computer network.
Can you tell us the highlights of the ZeroHybrids network?
- The first ARM-based trusted computing network
In the past few years, ARM processors have played an important role in the digital world. Microsoft (Surface Pros), Apple and other technology giants and many servers use ARM as the core of their computing. Considering the huge advantages, everyone believes that ARM processors will be the future of computing.
- The first trusted computing network to support mobile
ZeroHybrid Network aims to use blockchain technology to power a trusted computing network based on mobile phones. Compared with mining machines and PCs, mobile devices can provide computing power, allowing more users to participate in the network.This factor makes full use of huge mobile computing resources and truly achieves decentralization
- Hybrid architecture
ZeroHybrid uses a hybrid architecture to enable mobile services and other devices that use ARM processors to contribute computing power at the same time. With ZeroHybrid, every trusted computing task and provider’s activity will be recorded on the blockchain, and computing power will be rewarded with tokens mined during the calculation.
The goal of ZeroHybrid is to do in this field and what problems to solve?
ZeroHybrid Network’s trusted computing solution can solve the problems of data isolation and data circulation in the digital economy. ZeroHybrid Network aims to provide solutions to the following problems:
- Trusted computing resources: The smart contract executed in the TEE consumes private computing resources and takes up the running time of the mining machine. Unlike traditional blockchains, ZeroHybrid’s smart contract execution does not rely on consensus algorithms. Therefore, each contract only runs in one TEE, thus realizing parallel smart contract execution on the network.
- Calculation on the chain: Each transaction is packaged by the block TEE and synchronized to the entire network. A large amount of data will occupy ZeroHybrid’s on-chain data space. At the same time, this process requires computing resources on the chain. The larger the amount of data generated by the operation, the more computing resources on the chain are consumed. We refer to the design of POA and other project networks, which created a way to reduce transaction rates and costs to a very low level.
- Storage resources: ZeroHybrid Network is designed for joint computing under large-scale, long-tail data encryption. It will encourage miners to upload and call other parties’ data as much as possible to perform encryption and TEE decryption calculations under the ZeroHybrid protocol.
Can you tell us some components that exist in ZeroHybrid?
The zero hybrid network has several components, including UserNode, ChainNode, ProcessEngine, OrderBook, etc. UserNode is equivalent to a light miner, who can only initiate transactions, submit calculation tasks, and query transaction status. ChainNode processes transaction requests and verifies the trusted execution environment through random challenges. In addition, it also handles package transactions. ProcessEngine processes task orders by contributing corresponding VCUs and triggers job execution to obtain responsive workload rewards. Finally, OrderBook is used to store orders and proof of work.
What is the consensus mechanism/mining protocol that ZeroHybrid runs, and what are the reasons for choosing this protocol?
ZeroHybrid adopts the PoA consensus mechanism and will elect a leader on the network. The election rules are based on the VCU capabilities provided by the miners; it uses the verifiability of the proof and confirms the leader based on a valid ALT number. The leading miner will produce the current block. Proof of Activity (PoA) combines PoW and PoS protocols, which means that participants can mine or drop shares to verify blocks. Therefore, the PoA protocol provides a balance between miners and ordinary members of the network.
Can you share your tokenomics with us? Regarding the $ZHT token, can you tell us its total supply and availability?
ZeroHybrid will issue ZHT as an ecological governance coin, with an initial total of 1 billion. The full token distribution will be released after the mainnet of the ZeroHybrid network is launched. Before the main network goes online, the distribution of ZHT will be done through ERC20 or the test network.
In token economics, 52% will flow to ZHT miners; the number is a linear decrease in the number of blocks mined through mining. ZHT ecological construction will account for 20%, of which LPO will account for 5%, market operations will account for 5%, and ecological rewards will account for 7%. And 3% airdrop. Institutional private placement 20%, project team 5% (the network unlocks 20% every 6 months), and finally project consulting 3% (25% is unlocked before the token is listed).
What are the main functions of ZHT and how will it be used in the ZeroHybrid ecosystem?
ZHT will have several utility functions, namely:
- Obtain trusted computing resources: ZHT is used for the settlement of trusted computing power purchases, on-chain resources, and on-chain data storage in the zero-mix network.
- Data transaction fees: ZHT is the legal settlement currency for data transactions in the zero-mix ecology.
- Community governance: Users holding a certain amount of ZHT have the right to participate in zero-mix community governance and voting.
- Payment for other services: ZHT will also be used in the settlement of other applications or services in the zero-mix ecosystem.
What are the current and future goals of ZeroHybrid?
Our vision is to form a world-class, universal trusted computing protocol network in the future. ZeroHybrid is a hybrid trusted computing network built for mobile devices. There are approximately 4 billion mobile devices worldwide, and we want to make sure that our ecosystem takes this into account. We have also spent a lot of time to improve the user experience so that our apps make it easy for anyone to use them.
One of our main goals is to bring useful utilities to the project and solve real-world problems in an economically feasible way, and to maintain our growth. Apart from being a tradable asset, we are not a project lacking real ambition. Our focus is to become a sustainable company whose products can change the future.
How do you keep the ecosystem running in your project? What are your plans for future innovation?
We constantly update our services and products and establish partnerships to expand our network. In the near future, we hope to provide our services in different ecosystems.
How do you plan to promote ZeroHybrid in non-English speaking countries? Does ZeroHybrid operate local communities so that they can better understand the project?
Many well-known institutions such as BlockSync, CMS Holdings, Exnetwork Capital, JRR Group, Lancer Capital, Vega Ventures, YBB Foundation and Zentech Capital have invested in ZeroHybrid. These partners support ZeroHybrid through reliable marketing and localization resources in community building.
In addition, we are organizing more hackathons in multiple cities to help developers better use and deploy their smart contracts on ZeroHybrid. ZeroHybrid has a strong community, covering the United States, China, South Korea, Vietnam, and European countries. In addition, our partners and friends are helping our project become famous all over the world.
What can ZeroHybrid as a partner do?
ZeroHybrid provides a trusted anomaly environment:
- Help the project safely handle private information such as passwords and private keys
- Ensure that the platform will never leak information to nodes or others
- Prove that the data has not been tampered with.
- Realize the off-chain calculation of smart contracts, thereby reducing gas costs and improving scalability
Zero provides its customers with the development of customized smart contracts. In turn, customers can customize smart tools and development tasks. Eventually, they can package the computing task and provide it to a third party.
Anything you want to perform in a trusted environment, we can work together to design a designated contract for you.