Good master Wi-Fi is always shared with visitors, but explaining the network to join and spelling the password (if you remember it) can become tedious.May be you think You remember it, but it just doesn’t work, you insist that your guest must be a wrong number. Then it hits you, you keep reciting your email password. Hey, this can happen to anyone.
There is an easier way to provide your guests with Wi-Fi connections.If your router offers the option of creating a guest network, we recommend you to do so, because it can help you maintain more Secure Wi-Fi network, Then this is the password you should give them. Either way, the following is a quick and easy way to share Wi-Fi access on different devices.
How to share your Wi-Fi on iPhone, iPad or Mac
Sharing Wi-Fi passwords between Apple devices is very easy, but your visitors Needs to be listed in your address book vice versa. After entering each other’s contact list, make sure that the iPhone is using iOS 11 or later, the Mac is using macOS High Sierra or later, and the iPad is using iPadOS. Here is how to share:
- Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on both devices, make sure the personal hotspot is turned off, and make sure their devices are unlocked and nearby.
- Your device should be connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share. (If this is what you want to share, please connect to the guest network.)
- Let your guests choose your Wi-Fi network from the list of options available on their devices.
- You will receive a pop-up message on your device asking if you want to share the Wi-Fi password.
- Tap Share password.
How to share your Wi-Fi on Android
Using an Android device, you can share Wi-Fi details using a QR code, provided that the relevant phone or tablet is Run Android 10 or higher. That’s it:
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to set up, Network and internet (It may be called connect Depends on your device), then wireless online.
- Click the gear next to the Wi-Fi network.
- Click on share Icon, you should see a QR code on the screen. (You may have to verify this operation.)
- Ask your guests to scan the QR code. You can scan the QR code with the regular camera application of most mobile phones (including iPhone).If your guests have an Android phone, please go to set up, connect (Or Network and internet), Then wireless online. Scroll down to find where it says Add network; Beside it, you will see a QR code icon. Click on it and they can now quickly scan the code.
- Scanning the code should automatically connect to the device.
How to find your Wi-Fi password on Windows
Microsoft once allowed you to automatically share your Wi-Fi details with your contacts through something called Wi-Fi Sense, but it was abandoned due to security issues.It’s a pity now There is no quick and easy way Share Wi-Fi password from Windows device. I can only show you how to find your Wi-Fi password in Windows:
- Click the Windows icon, then click set up The gear icon on the left and select Network and Internet.
- Make sure you are status Tab in the upper left corner and select Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on the displayed network Connection: Wi-Fi [your network name]. (If you connect via Ethernet, this will not work.)
- choose Wireless properties In the pop-up window.
- choose Safety Tab and check Display characters Box under Network security key.
- Let your guests choose the correct network on their device and enter the password you find.
More exciting connected stories