Hi everyone, thank you for coming back to my blog. I hope you found my last blog interesting and useful, in which I introduced “6 characteristics of high-quality long-term stocks‘.
In this blog, I will introduce some simple life lessons, if you have not done so, you can learn and implement these lessons so that you can have a more fulfilling life. These life lessons come from the only Warren Buffett.
You may be wondering what super investor Warren Buffett can teach you about life. You might think that he knows a lot about money, but this has nothing to do with being a life expert. You may be surprised.
Warren is known for his simple lifestyle and love of work.
Let these lessons in life be your guide to fulfillment in life:
Buffett has a beautiful but simple home and drives a car worth £40,000. He can own the most expensive house and car in the world, but he does not. He drinks Coke, buys things he likes, and leads a relatively simple life.
· Enjoy your life and what you have. Avoid worrying about what other people have or what you can have.
· Having a perfect picture is more satisfying than having 10 pictures that will not excite you. Find the things you like and avoid wasting time on other things.
You only need to make some right decisions to achieve incredible success. Buffett has hundreds of billions of dollars to invest in himself and others, but he often only owns about 20 stocks. Be picky and be satisfied with the smaller quantity.
· Buffett has a very famous saying that basically says, “If you can only make 20 investments in a lifetime, your financial wealth will be much greater. If you only have 20 chances, you will make sure they are great.“
Buffett once said The most important part of success and satisfaction is to do what you like to do every day. This is why he never stops investing and making money. If you spend your time doing what you like to do, no matter how much money you have, you will continue to do the same thing.
· You may not like your current career, but have you done anything to change it? Do you have plans to change your career, or even start your own business or part-time***? Imagine how much content you would get if you like to go to work every day.
You don’t have to worry about what your competitors are doing. Avoid being influenced by other people. If you do what everyone else is doing, you will only be average. Therefore, avoid comparing yourself with others and follow your instincts.
· Most of us care too much about others and what they do or what they think. We worry about how we compare to them and what they think of us. They may be thinking about the same thing, so let themselves get out of this cycle and do their own thing.
Buffett is known for avoiding high-tech investments, even if they are actually certain. He has stated that he does not understand them at all and therefore cannot invest in them. Stay in your area of expertise. You don’t need to do everything. Focus on the things you are familiar with and you will do well.
· We usually like to do things that show our strengths. This is human nature. It also makes life easier. Try to overcome your weaknesses, but use your strengths.